Friday 14 November 2008

instilation place

Time: 12:00pm
Date: December 08
Location: In college in the media department

I have chosen to exhibit my video in college because the people i have used for my video are the media students so they will want to see how the final piece turned out also, i can then project it onto a bigger screen so everyone will be able to see it! I will tell the students and teachers to come to the media department at lunch so they can view it and therefore i can ask them for feedback on my video.

I have chosen to exhibit my video at 12:00pm because that will be the time students will be on their lunch break, so they will be able to watch it in their free time. I haven't got an exact date to show it yet, because i don't know exactly when it will be complete but it will be in December.

No comments: